The Gospel of The Kingdom

By Carlton Williams on Tuesday, October 25th, 2016 in Spiritual Life, Uncategorized. No Comments


Imagine that you’re a surgeon who comes home after a long day at work only to be greeted with the tragic news that your cousin has been senselessly murdered. You and some close friends who are also surgeons, leave town and retreat to a quiet place to rest. On getting there, a crowd of sick […]

The Power of Connection

By Carlton Williams on Wednesday, October 5th, 2016 in Spiritual Life, Uncategorized. No Comments


In C. S. Lewis’ The Screwtape Letters, veteran demon, Screwtape, in mentoring his young inexperienced nephew demon, Wormwood, speaks about the fear the satanic kingdom has for the Church. When they look at the Church, they see a Church spread out through time and space, and rooted in eternity, terrible as an army with banners; […]

Grace in Your Hand [3]

By Carlton Williams on Wednesday, August 17th, 2016 in Spiritual Life, Uncategorized. No Comments


If you invited Jesus to your home, you might tell him that you want to be like him. I imagine him responding by asking you, “What do you have in your hand?” If you were to examine your hand you will see that Christ is already there as a seed because when you became born […]

Little Foxes in the Exercise of Faith [4]

By Carlton Williams on Wednesday, June 22nd, 2016 in Spiritual Life, Uncategorized. No Comments


Jesus talked about unforgiveness in the context of productivity in Mark 11, because unforgiveness affects your heart and productivity begins with the heart. Just as a little kink can cut off the supply of water in a hose, unforgiveness stops the flow of the power of God or grace released on your behalf. “And whenever […]

Little Foxes in the Exercise of Faith [2]

By Carlton Williams on Friday, May 27th, 2016 in Spiritual Life, Uncategorized. No Comments


God has given us all things that pertain to life and godliness because he loves us.  We respond to God’s grace by faith and Jesus shows us how in Mark 11. However, we need to watch out for little foxes that can hamper our walk of faith. Catch us the foxes, The little foxes that […]

The Science of Creation

By Carlton Williams on Wednesday, April 20th, 2016 in Spiritual Life, Uncategorized. No Comments


True science helps us understand the universe God created and what the Bible has already clarified. Scientists have proven that only about 4% of the energy in the universe can be seen. They call the remaining 96% that we cannot see dark matter or dark energy. All things are ours.1 However, if we base our lives […]

Faith The Portal To Spiritual Blessings

By Carlton Williams on Sunday, April 17th, 2016 in Spiritual Life, Uncategorized. No Comments


The Gospel is the good news that the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men. God has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in heavenly places in Christ.1 In this context, spiritual blessing also refers to where the blessings are—heavenly places. When you become born again your bank balance does not suddenly […]

Faith, an Introduction to Grace

By Carlton Williams on Saturday, April 9th, 2016 in Spiritual Life, Uncategorized. No Comments


The Cross was where God released his power for the complete salvation of all mankind for all generations. It gave God the legal foundation to bless us with everything we require for life and godliness because his justice was satisfied through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ. This is the good news of the Gospel. Imagine […]